“Board” means the Turkish Personal Data Protection Board,
“Data Controller” means the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data filing system,
“DPL” means Turkish Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698,
“Explicit consent” means freely given, specific and informed consent,
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
“Processing of personal data” means any operation which is performed on personal data, wholly or partially by automated means or non-automated means which provided that form part of a data filing system, such as collection, recording, storage, protection, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization, preventing the use thereof,
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
TGA process your personal data in accordance with the following principles stated in the Article 4/2 of the DPL:
- a) Lawfulness and fairness
- b) Being accurate and kept up to date where necessary.
- c) Being processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- d) Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed.
- e) Being stored for the period laid down by relevant legislation or the period required for the purpose for which the personal data are processed.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Personal Data We Collect
We collect your e-mail address and your name that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as to login the app and create a user profile.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide. You can grant access to us or change your preferences in your device settings at any time.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
This App is a reporting tool. Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Share with you instant and updated reports
- Location based reporting
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data upon your explicit consent. When you download the App, we ask you first your explicit consent to use the App. By entering your e-mail and password, you express your consent. You can withdraw your explicit consent at any time by deleting your account and App. We process your geo-location after obtaining your explicit consent too. You can withdraw it at any time using your device and privacy settings.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
– If it is expressly provided for by the laws and
– It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the TGA is subject: We have legal obligations in accordance with Law No. 7183 on Tourism, Promotion and Development Agency of Turkey to disclose any and all information about you to the Culture and Tourism Ministry of the Republic of Turkey (“Ministry”). Based on that Law we could share your information with the Ministry.
– If data sharing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right.
– Based on the request of legally competent governmental institutions and courts.
We do not use any kind of tracking technologies.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. TGA takes the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, misuse, illegal processing, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data. TGA uses generally accepted security technology standards such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption while processing personal data. In addition, when you send your personal data to TGA via App, these data are transferred using SSL.
Regarding the prevention of unlawful access to the personal data and the prevention of unlawful processing of these data and the protection of personal data, TGA takes following security measures:
- Protects all areas in the app from which personal data is collected with SSL,
- Creates and applies access authorization and control matrices for its employees in order to prevent unlawful processing of personal data collected from the website or mobile application,
- To ensure that personal data are not accessed illegally; periodically conducts penetration tests, tests the system’s resistance to unauthorized access,
- Uses the Pseudonymization (pseudonymized data) where necessary.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We can use your e-mail in order to grant access to the App until you delete your account. We can use your geo-location and device information until you withdraw your explicit consent.
You have the right to request to the TGA as data controller about;
- a) to learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- b) to demand for information as to if your personal data have been processed,
- c) to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose
- d) to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- e) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- f) to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7 of the DPL,
- g) to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- h) to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- i) to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
In order to claim your rights, you can contact with us via “email@example.com”. We shall conclude demands in the request within the shortest time by taking into account the nature of the demand and at the latest within thirty days and free of charge. However if the action requires an extra cost, fees may be charged in the tariff determined by the Board.
|Türkiye Turizm Tanıtım ve Geliştirme Ajansı|
|Address||:||Esentepe Mahallesi Büyükdere Cad. No:127 Astoria AVM B Blok Kat:4 34394
Şişli / İstanbul
|Tel||:||0 (212) 970 98 42|
|Fax||:||0 (212) 970 98 99|